Friday, July 9, 2010

Excitement

Hello! A lot has happened in just the short time I updated last. I got an e-mail from our tour guide. His name is Andre and he's from Berlin. He seems very nice but he has a lot to undertake - there are 51 of us going on this tour. I can't believe there's that many people. But I am so excited to meet everyone and embark on this journey. He also told us about another excursion we'll be taking to the Irish countryside. He said that Dublin has become a modern city as of late, so he's going to show us the more traditional side of the city. Castles, countryside, picnics. I can't wait.

I also got an e-mail from Jeff and he gave me my visa number. I wasn't quite sure what to do next, so I called the Korean Consulate in Chicago. I gave the woman I spoke to my number and she said she would call me back today before 5:00. Not sure what's next, but I'm ready for whatever I have to do.

I will leave for O'Hare at about 9 am on Monday since my flight is leaving around 3 pm. I should arrive in Dublin at about 8:30 am on Tuesday. Here's looking forward to safe travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment