Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dublin Part II

I am updating this on an ipod so I apologize in advance for any spelling errors. And I think there will be a lot. Today was our first full day in Dublin. It started out raining but then it got gradually nicer. It's actually spectacular outside right now. We started the day by taking took a tour of the city. We went to St. Patricks cathedral which was beautiful. We also went to Trinity College and got to see the Book of Kells which was written (or drawn I suppose) in 800 AD. Then we all went on a tour of the Guinness factory and got to sample some while enjoying a 360 view of the city. Our tour guide is taking us on a pub crawl tonight in the famous Temple Bar area which I am very excited about. Then tomorrow we are touring the country side and visiting some castles before we all enjoy a picnic. This trip has been amazing so far and it's only our first stop. I can't wait to see what else we will discover!


No comments:

Post a Comment