Sunday, July 25, 2010

Paris!

Hello from the beautiful city of Paris! I know I haven't written in a while but to be honest there wasn't too much to see or do in Amsterdam. Yet we made use of our time. We have arrived in Paris and it is nothing short of breathtaking. We took a cruise on the Seine River and saw the Eiffel Tower for the first time at night all lit up. Something I will never forget. Today, some of us went to Versailles and the palace of Louis the XIV. I hope that's right... Louis the 14th, that is. It was incredible. It had a large garden in it that we sat around for a while. Tonight we are going for a spectacular, genuine Parisian meal. Perhaps I'll give frog legs a go. Then tomorrow we are taking the elevator up to the top of the Eiffel Tower for what I'm sure will be a breathtaking view of the city. We also have an absinth tasting tomorrow which we're all looking forward to. We had the option of going to the Moulin Rouge, but there was limited seats and it was crazy expensive. So instead we're going to drink wine and have a picnic under the Eiffel Tower. But now I have reason to return to Paris so that I might see the show. There's so much going on and I know I did a bad job of giving details. If I remember more then I will be sure to let you all know. Au revoir!



No comments:

Post a Comment