Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Chuseok

Happy Chuseok! I have the entire week off thanks to this wonderful holiday, which is similar to Thanksgiving in America. I hope all those who celebrate it have a wonderful time with loved ones.

Liana and I had a little adventure today and discovered another part of the city we'll call home for the next year. We went to Nampo-dong and I really liked it. It wasn't as bright and overwhelming as other parts of the city. There were several open markets and a lot of people shopping at them, but I enjoyed myself. After we shopped for a while we went to a small Italian restaurant we stumbled upon and had some delicious fettucini and bianco pizza. There was a park next to the restaurant so we wandered over and went to the top of Busan Tower for some great views of the city. You don't realize how big it is until you see it in such a way. It really is remarkable.



No comments:

Post a Comment