Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Apology

I have been doing an awful job at updating this blog so far. I have so much I want to say, but I've only been able to log in at internet cafes so far. I'm staying in the motel for one more night and then I move into my apartment tomorrow. I've been writing down everything at night so I'll be able to post it once I'm moved in. I just don't have enough time to think of everything I want to tell you when I'm sitting in these cafes.

I'm in the "funny rock funny" internet cafe, sitting in the "no smocking zone." There's also a "smocking zone" and a "couples zone." Not sure what the couples zone is for certain, but sometimes the English gets a little mistranslated. That's how we wind up with "smocking zones."

I'm going to the school today at 2 and I'm teaching my first class today. I promise to let everyone know more about the experience as soon as possible. According to CNN, there's a typhoon headed our way. Welcome to Korea!

No comments:

Post a Comment